Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From Greg Harrison-MasterMind and Ideas

I reposted this so it would not be buried under the comments were it was:

Never heard of Mastermind. But I played a game called Chug 21 in a bar a few times. It takes much planning and evaluation, but I don't think we'd be allowed to play it in class.

Got an idea for the class project. For Research Methods in my undergrad, we had to create questionnaires in different ares of policy analysis and present our results. The types of policies presented included free universal healthcare, the debate on oil-drilling in Alaska, the dissolving of the social security fund, and environmental safety regulations.

I know they are all policies on the national level, but they all involve the scientific method, which plays a major role in research methods. Just a thought

1 comment:

Dr. Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.