Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2007 RM Courses-Kardas

In the Spring 2007 semester, I'll be teaching three RM methods courses: Research Methods I, Research Methods II, and Research Methods for Public Administration.

Research Methods I is an introduction to research and is open to psychology, sociology, and criminal justice majors.

Research Methods II is the continuation of Research Methods I and there are separate sections for psychology and sociology majors. I teach the psychology course and Dr. Richard Ambler teaches the sociology course. Criminal justice majors who desire additional (and not required) coursework in research methods may take either course.

Research Methods for Public Administration is being offered for the first time in the new graduate program in public administration.

This blog will be used as a forum for all three courses I teach. Welcome!

No comments: