Friday, December 29, 2006

Welcome to Research Methods in Psychology!

I teach research methods in psychology and started this blog to help my students. I'm new to blogging so I don't know how it will all turn out. But, I'm hopeful good things will emerge.

I'm spending a lot of time preparing an Instructor's Manual for a new book: Research Methods in Psychology: Ideas, Techniques, and Reports that will be published January 11, 2007 by McGraw-Hill.

Chris Spatz and I have been working on this project since 1999. In fact, I counted nearly 4000 pages of e-mail between him and I since then. Maybe I'll post it all (NO just kidding).

My idea for this blog is that it will serve as a home for students who are interested in learning about research methods.

2 comments:

C. Spatz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.